I have been sharing my experience developing social media strategy across the world for leading brands through select speaking engagements. I am often available to speak to groups either as keynotes for events or in private sessions. I have presented at Unilever, the United Nations, and many professional conferences. My fees are quite reasonable as I make my living delivering client solutions not speaking at events.
Interactive & Useful Approach
My sessions are interactive with an emphasis on "performance social media marketing" and enterprise social media strategy. The former focuses on designing social media for a measureable business impact. The latter includes best practices in applying social media marketing and communications as well as changing the organization to adapt to social media and all its implications. I combine the topics of social media and word of mouth marketing in many sessions. Everything is based upon experience and/or insight. No session is designed to sell services.
Every session is designed to engage the audience on their terms and leave them with useful information they can apply to their business.
If you would like to explore having me speak at you brand or event, just send me an email.
In addition to speaking, my team designs and delivers training for clients from C-suite executive training to hands-on training for internal marketing and communications teams. You can contact me for more information on training.
Key Speaking Topics
Socilaizing The Enterprise - what are major brands going through as the adopt social media across business disciplines from marketing and communications to customer service.
The CMOs Dilemma - how can we move on from the English garden growth of social media experiementation to a more impactful approahc that solves the CMOs dilemma (hint: it has something to do with budgeting in year 2 or 3)
The Director of Communications Dilemma - how does the PR leader in an organization successfully change that organization to leverage social media and catch up to consumers
The Communications Professional of the Future - what are the 14 skills of the next generation of communication professional
Influence Planning - how we are influenced has changed and how we reach consumers or constituents has more to do with planning influence than media
Social Media 501 - expert application of social media in the large enterprise
Marketing & Advertising
- Advertising Women of NY, NYC - How Business Uses Social Media
- Social Graph Symposium, Microsoft at Mountain View, CA - How Influence Planning Challenges Media Planning
- WOMMA Summit Las Vegas, NV - Keynote Address on Word of Mouth Marketing
- PBS Brand Summit, Florida - keynote on Using Social Media to Build Brands
- Figaro Digital Innovation Summit, London UK - Influence planning
- Brand Summit, Sydney Australia - A Strategic View of Social Media
- Advertising Research Foundation, NYC - Conversation Impact: A Brand Marketers Model for Measuring Social Media
- ANA Digital & Social Media Summit, NYC - Influence Planning Eclipses Media Planning
- Ogilvy Open Room, Singapore - Social Media for Brands
- ExlPharma, NYC - Social Media Strategy for Pharamceutical Companies
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) - testimony on FDA Social Media Guidelines
- Federal Reserve Bank, Kansas City, MO - A Strategic Framework for Public Instituitons Using Social Media
- Safefood, Dublin, Ireland - The Social Marketing Directors Dilemma
- Community 2.0 - Community vs. Social Grassroots
- PR News Digital PR, NYC - Digital Crisis Management
- PRWeek Next Conference - The Communications Professional of the Future
- The Conference Board - Prvate Session Briefing for Communications Council
- Baltic PR Weekend, St Petersburg, Russia - The Rise of Social Media in Business Communications
- Public Relations Institute of New Zealand (PRINZ) - The Communications Professional of the Future
- Ragan Conference, NYC - A Strategic View of Social Media
- PRSA International, NYC - A Strategic View of Social Media
- Society for New Communications Research, Las Vegas - A Strategic View of Social Media
Media, Society & Innovation
- United Nations: International Literacy Day, NYC - What is Social Media Literacy and is it Important
- LikeMinds 2010, Exeter UK - The CMO's Dilemma
- WeMedia, Miami, FL - Social Media Empowering Brands
- Digital Citizen, Washington DC - Social Grassroots