The best, most practical social media summit for brands will happen on November 16-18 in Las Vegas at the Paris Hotel. It's the Word of Mouth Marketing Association's Annual SUMMIT 2009. This year, we have packed the agenda with real world case studies from brands applying social media and word of mouth marketing to their marcom and business needs. Join Ford, Pepsi, CDW, General Mills, Weight Watchers,iTunes, SAP and more.
- Ford's Ray Day and Scott Monty pair up to talk about driving social media transformation through the enterprise
- FTC Chief of Staff Chuck Harwood will talk about the FTC's role in social media marketing and the imminent FTC Guidelines
- Comcastcares, Twelpforce and others convene for a customer service smackdown on the mainstage
If you are creating and executing social media and word of mouth marketing programs for your brand or organization (or client), come to the WOMMA Summit to share best practices and the latest innovations in the use of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, blogging and offline word of mouth.
- The new WOMMY Awards will highlight the best of the best including best measurement models in social media and WOM.
- The Brands Council will offer special brands-only meetings
- And networking events will give you intimate conversations with your peers and colleagues from other companies to share experience
Join us now. While space is limited and no special price offers will be introduced, if you register and reference the code "fanofogilvy" you will recieve $100 off your fee.
Ogilvy will see you there.