There is a great new version of Social Media Today and I would strongly recommend that you grab the feed and make it a regular read and engage. Basically three reasons why I recommend:
1. Robin Carey is driving this and she has a keen eye for editorial value. Yes, it's true - she asked me to be a part of the offering as an Advisory Board member and writer. I am flattered and grateful. But I am not sucking up to her for that. I think her editorial eye is clear in all the work she has done not just on on Social Media Today. Just look at valuable thought leadership plays like The Energy Collective. Think of her as the credible human filter we all need to point us to good stuff out there.
2. There are great stories from a variety of voices who are not the same old, same old pundits. Here's a short collection of headlines I like:
- Target your local media with the help of social networking sites - filled with practical tips on the hardest part of 'social' - local.
- The 3 Most Effective Content Marketing Principles - important basics that we should never forget
- Why we follow brands on Facebook and Twitter - a bit about what consumers expect from brands
3. They have a valuable Webcast archive that's just the right size and has solid shows like this one from Evan Cook: Leveraging Your Social Media Assets Inside the Company