Once in a while there is an interesting digital event in DC. We have more than our fair share of social media enthusiasts and experts, digital marketers and user experience affiicionados. But like a lot of us, I am burned out on blogging summits. My interests are about integration, creativity, crosspollination...
While I will be speaking there, my main reason to attend is to meet some of the very cool eclectic players who will be on site. We have:
- Creatives like Jakob Trollback, Nick Law, David Carson, Hillman Curtis
- Social media thinkers like Kelly Goto, Brian Solis
- Marketers like Andrew Elliot Smith, Rohit Bhargava (okay, I know him)
- Business leaders like Ted Leonsis, Albert Wegner
And this is just the tip of the iceberg. There are a lot of other folks who bring interesting perspectives none of who you would find at a regular digital conference:
- Joanna Champagne from the National Gallery of Art
- Michael Chasen from Blackboard
- Hoofman Radfar from ClearSpring
So, if you are looking to meet some of the top digital thinkers and do-ers in the country, join us in DC. And want a different, thought-provoking event - Register for the event.