We have come up with some terrific sessions for the next WOMMA Summit. The energy in the organization is tremendous and was well documented by Pete Blackshaw here.
So here's the skinny:
The Word of Mouth Marketing Association will hold its 3rd Summit as the discipline continues to explode into marketing and communication plans across all types of brands and organizations.
WOMMA 2007 Summit: Social Media Heats Up the New WOM, November 13-15 in Las Vegas.
If you have never been to the Summit, it is wall-to-wall cases and real-world experience split equally between brands and agencies.
This year, the fuel is social media and we will highlight hot issues and great debates:
- Social Networks: Do consumers want to be your friends?
- The Influencer or Network?: What Matters More?
- Who Owns Word of Mouth in the Marcom Mix? Who Should?
- What’s the ROI on Word of Mouth?
This year we will feature the great stories behind word-of-mouth:
- Hear from Microsoft about the record-breaking launch of the Xbox’s Halo 3
- Get inspired by the Gran Pooh Bah of Cranium Games
- Cheer on Habbo Hotel vs. Eons.com vs. Gather in the social network smackdown
WOMMA Summits are for serious marketers who are putting WOM to work today. Come and share your experience and learn from the biggest brands and agencies practicing WOM today.